Thursday, January 10, 2013

Beginnings!



Bible verses in blue text are taken from the King James Version of the Bible, from which most modern versions are re-interpretations.
My comments are in white.




Psa 82:6 I have said, Ye [are] gods; and all of you [are] children of the most High.

Psa 82:7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.(see also John 10:34-38)

One person told me that in this verse, the referance to 'gods' is meaning that the 'judges' mentioned at the beginning of the verse were 'ACTING' as if they were 'gods', but in John 10:34-38, Jesus appearently took the verse at its face value, the same way I did. Literally!

Gen 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

In a sence, the creatures of the Earth are our learning toys, just as Earthly parents watch their children to see that they don't mistreat the living animals, Father God asks us to be good stewards of the Earth.

Gen 1:27 So God created man in his [own] image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

Gen 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.

Mat 19:4 And he answered and said unto them, Have ye not read, that he which made [them] at the beginning made them male and female,

Mat 19:8 He saith unto them, Moses because of the hardness of your hearts suffered you to put away your wives: but from the beginning it was not so.

This chapter from Proverbs below, is my favorite. Can't you just feel the 'Love'?

Pro 8:22 The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.

Pro 8:23 I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.

Pro 8:24 When [there were] no depths, I was brought forth; when [there were] no fountains abounding with water.

Isa 40:21 Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth?

Isa 41:4 Who hath wrought and done [it], calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I [am] he.

Isa 48:5 I have even from the beginning declared [it] to thee; before it came to pass I shewed [it] thee: lest thou shouldest say, Mine idol hath done them, and my graven image, and my molten image, hath commanded them.

Isa 48:6 Thou hast heard, see all this; and will not ye declare [it]? I have shewed thee new things from this time, even hidden things, and thou didst not know them.

Isa 48:7 They are created now,(Man made idols,) and not from the beginning; even before the day when thou heardest them not; ( Idols, ) lest thou shouldest say, Behold, I knew them.

Pro 8:25 Before the mountains were settled, before the hills was I brought forth:

Pro 8:26 While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.

Pro 8:27 When he prepared the heavens, I [was] there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:

Pro 8:28 When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:

Pro 8:29 When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:

Pro 8:30 Then I was by him, [as] one brought up [with him]: and I was daily [his] delight, rejoicing always before him;

Pro 8:31 Rejoicing in the habitable part of his earth; and my delights [were] with the sons of men.

Isa 41:4 Who hath wrought and done [it], calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I [am] he.

One of the first qualities of a god would be immortality, being as we each are probably millions of years old, since we have been 'around' before the Earth was created; I would say that we have a pretty good start on immortality.

Isa 64:4 For since the beginning of the world [men] have not heard, nor perceived by the ear, neither hath the eye seen, O God, beside thee, [what] he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.

Jer 17:12 A glorious high throne from the beginning [is] the place of our sanctuary.

As His Children, we inherit the 'family busiess', the 'throne' suggests that we rule, and from a high position.

Mar 10:6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.

DID GOD CREATE THE WORLD IN SIX DAYS? - Consider ... 2 Pe 3:8 ..

But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day [is] with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Rom 8:22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

Job 38:7 When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy.

Jhn 15:27 And ye also shall bear witness, because ye ( disciples ) have been with me from the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment